Thursday, January 17, 2008

Take a break

















My hands with mahindi, temporary tatoos, designed by the villagers from Pongal Day.


Cute kid on a motor bike, dad nearby getting coffee.


The ever present, instant coffee machine.







Hello All blog faithful -




I had a full day in Karigiri, the hospital originally founded for the treatment of leprosy. It was quite a priveledge to walk the grounds of Dr. Paul Brand and other leaders in the fight against this disease. I am too tired to give it justice at this point so I will defer until next week to give you the full scoop. My friends and I will be traveling to the beach town of Mamallapurum for a quick getaway before our final week. I will start my Rehabilitation Medicine rotation Monday so will talk about that as well. Thank you, have a nice weekend.














No comments: